For our state.
For our students.
For our future.
Hello, fellow Nevadan.
Thanks for allowing me the time to introduce myself. My name is Stephanie Goodman. I’m a lifelong Nevadan, a UNLV graduate, a mother of two great kids, and I’m a candidate for University Regent, District 13.
I’m running because our university and community college system is critical to our state’s economy, and the future of our children.
With your vote, here’s what I will work to accomplish:
- More partnerships between business and higher education to strengthen our economy, create jobs, and secure industry support for university programs that educate the next generation of skilled workers.
- A collaborative, cooperative Board.
- Ensure that college and university campuses are safe places for all students to enjoy free speech, regardless of where they fall on the political spectrum.
Here’s the experience I’ll draw on to make it happen:
- Local business owner for 17 years
- Former Chief of Staff to Mayor Oscar Goodman, where I helped implement his plan for a revitalized Downtown Las Vegas
- Board Member of Nellis Support Team and Honorary Civilian Commander for the 547th Intelligence Squadron at Nellis Air Force Base
- Current Executive Director of the Dr. Robert Hunter International Problem Gambling Center, the state’s largest dedicated treatment center for gambling addiction
With your vote, I will put our colleges and universities to work for the good of all Nevadans, throughout our state.
Thank you for your support!